We’re excited to announce the opening of our third Community Therapy Clinic in Chermside West. Our Community Therapy Clinics mean that we can provide physiotherapy, speech pathology and occupational therapy for Brisbane children in your communities, in a fun and relaxed environment.
Our latest clinic is opening at Chermside West, within the Majella Early Years Centre, 146 Maundrell Terrace and will run every Monday from 8th April 2019.
Some of the ways that our team of experienced therapists are able to support children include:
- improving speech and/or communication (including devices)
- independence with daily tasks
- sensory regulation
- prescribing the right equipment and assistive technology
- feeding and fussy eating
- coordination and/or balance
- playing with friends and social skills
- increasing quality of life and independence
Call 1800 XAVIER for further info on any of our community clinics. Our other clinic locations are Springfield and Scarborough. All of our clinics support through physiotherapy for children, children's speech therapy and occupational therapy for Brisbane children.